Series enlazadas de algunos agregados económicos regionales, 1955-2007. Versión 1.1
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009. "Series enlazadas de algunos agregados económicos regionales, 1955-2007. Versión 1.1," Economic Reports 01-09, FEDEA.
- Angel de la Fuente & Doménech, Rafael., 2009. "Series enlazadas de algunos agregados económicos regionales, 1955-2007. Versión 1.1," Economic Reports 03-09, FEDEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Bosch & Carlos Bozzoli & Climent Quintana, 2009. "Infant mortality, income and adult stature in Spain," Working Papers 2009-27, FEDEA.
- Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Bozzoli, Carlos & Bosch, Mariano, 2011. "Infant mortality and adult stature in Spain," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(11), pages 1893-1903, June.
- Correa-López, Mónica & Mingorance-Arnáiz, Ana Cristina, 2012. "Demografía, mercado de trabajo y tecnología: El patrón de crecimiento de Cataluña, 1970-2020/Demography, Labour Market and Technical Progress: The Pattern of Growth in Cataluña, 1970-2020," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 365(34)-365, Abril.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdacee:02-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.