Les stratégies de forum shopping et de law shopping en droit de la concurrence : applications aux contentieux entre AMD et INTEL (2000-2010)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frédéric Marty, 2012. "Les stratégies de forum-shopping et de law-shopping en droit de la concurrence : Applications aux contentieux entre AMD et Intel (2000-2010)," Post-Print hal-00716663, HAL.
- Frédéric Marty, 2012. "Les stratégies de forum-shopping et de law-shopping en droit de la concurrence : Applications aux contentieux entre AMD et Intel (2000-2010)," Post-Print halshs-00761127, HAL.
- Frédéric Marty, 2013. "Les stratégies de forum- shopping et de law- shopping en droit de la concurrence : applications aux contentieux entre AMD et Intel (2000-2010)," Post-Print halshs-00913593, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsForum shopping; antitrust; exclusionary abuses; standard of proof; AMD-Intel;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.