Atlantic trade and the European Economy: a bibliography
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G., 2011.
"Electricity sector liberalisation and innovation: An analysis of the UK's patenting activities,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 309-324, March.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Electricity Sector Liberalisation and Innovation: An Analysis of the UK Patenting Activities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0902, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vanessa Oltra & Rene Kemp & Frans P. De Vries, 2010.
"Patents as a measure for eco-innovation,"
International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(2), pages 130-148.
- Vanessa Oltra & Ray Kemp & Fred De Vries, 2008. "Patents as a measure for eco-innovation," Post-Print hal-00391546, HAL.
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & René KEMP (University of Maastrich) & Frans P. de VRIES (University of Stirling), 2009. "Patents as a Measure for Eco-Innovation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vanessa Oltra & Ray Kemp & Fred De Vries, 2010. "Patents as a measure for eco-innovation," Post-Print hal-00650904, HAL.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & David Popp, 2010.
"Renewable Energy Policies and Technological Innovation: Evidence Based on Patent Counts,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 133-155, January.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Wolff, Edward N., 1997.
"Factors behind cross-industry differences in technical progress,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 205-220, June.
- Nelson, R.R. & Wolff, E.N., 1992. "Factors Behind Cross-Industry Differences in Technical Progress," Working Papers 92-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Evens Salies, 2010.
"A Test of the Schumpeterian Hypothesis in a Panel of European Electric Utilities,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Evens Salies, 2009. "A test of the Schumpeterian hypothesis in a panel Of European electric utilities," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Paroma Sanyal, 2007. "The effect of deregulation on environmental research by electric utilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "A Reprise of Size and R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 925-951, July.
- Christophe Defeuilley, 1999. "Competition and Public Service Obligations: Regulatory Rules and Industries Games," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 25-48, March.
- Ronald P. Wilder & Stanley R. Stansell, 1974. "Determinants of Research and Development Activity by Electric Utilities," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 646-650, Autumn.
- Albert Jolink & Eva Niesten, 2008. "Governance transformations through regulations in the electricity sector: the Dutch case," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 499-508.
- Arundel, A & Kemp, Rene, 2009. "Measuring eco-innovation," Working Papers 10062, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 30 Aug 2010.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Liberalisation and R&D in network industries: The case of the electricity industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 995-1008, July.
- C. Defeuilley, 1999. "Competition and Public Service Obligations: Regulatory Rules and Industries Games," Post-Print hal-00716371, HAL.
- Lionel Nesta & Pier Paolo Saviotti, 2005. "COHERENCE OF THE KNOWLEDGE BASE AND THE FIRM'S INNOVATIVE PERFORMANCE: EVIDENCE FROM THE U.S. PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 123-142, March.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "Determinants of environmental innovation--New evidence from German panel data sources," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
- Blacconiere, Walter G. & Johnson, Marilyn F. & Johnson, Mark S., 2000. "Market valuation and deregulation of electric utilities," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 231-260, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Modern; Atlantic Economy; Europe; Trade;
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .