Guanxi Management in Chinese Entrepreneurs: a Network Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iván Arribas & Mariel Fornoni & Jose E. Vila, 2012.
"An entrepreneur’s social capital and performance The role of access to information in the Argentinean case,"
Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour
0712, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Fornoni, Mariel & Arribas, Iván & Vila, José E., 2012. "An entrepreneur's social capital and performance: the role of access to information in the Argentinean case," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1881, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; network analysis; entrepreneurship in China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-09-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2010-09-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2010-09-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-09-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2010-09-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:wpaper:20103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .