Backpropagation Neural Network versus Translog Model in Stochastic Frontiers: a Note Carlo Compatrison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Santin, 2008.
"On the approximation of production functions: a comparison of artificial neural networks frontiers and efficiency techniques,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 597-600.
- Santin, Daniel, 2004. "On the Approximation of Production Functions: A Comparison of Artificial Neural Networks Frontiers and Efficiency Techniques," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Kaddour Hadri & Julie Whittaker, 1999.
"Efficiency, Environmental Contaminants and Farm Size: Testing for Links Using Stochastic Production Frontiers,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 337-356, November.
- Hadri, K. & Whittaker, J., 1995. "Efficiency, environmental Contaminants and Farm Size: Testing for Links Using Stochastic Production Frontiers," Discussion Papers 9505, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ; NETWORK ANALYSIS;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:9916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.