Backpropagation Neural Network versus Translog Model in Stochastic Frontiers: a Note Carlo Compatrison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Santin, 2008.
"On the approximation of production functions: a comparison of artificial neural networks frontiers and efficiency techniques,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 597-600.
- Santin, Daniel, 2004. "On the Approximation of Production Functions: A Comparison of Artificial Neural Networks Frontiers and Efficiency Techniques," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Kaddour Hadri & Julie Whittaker, 1999.
"Efficiency, Environmental Contaminants and Farm Size: Testing for Links Using Stochastic Production Frontiers,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 337-356, November.
- Hadri, K. & Whittaker, J., 1995. "Efficiency, environmental Contaminants and Farm Size: Testing for Links Using Stochastic Production Frontiers," Discussion Papers 9505, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ; NETWORK ANALYSIS;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:9916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .