Degree of Policy Precommitment in the UK: An Empirical Investigation of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coroneo, Laura & Corradi, Valentina & Santos Monteiro, Paulo, 2012.
"Testing for optimal monetary policy via moment inequalities,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
985, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laura Coroneo & Valentina Corradi & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2013. "Testing for optimal monetary policy via moment inequalities," Discussion Papers 13/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paez-Farrell, Juan, 2012. "Should central bankers discount the future? A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 20-22.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary and Fiscal Policy; Commitment; Discretion; Macroeconomic Stabilisation; Bayesian Estimation;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .