An Experiment on Forward versus Backward Induction: How Fairness and Levels of Reasoning Matter
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mürüvvet Büyükboyacı & Serkan Küçükşenel, 2017.
"Costly Pre‐Play Communication and Coordination in Stag‐Hunt Games,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(6), pages 845-856, September.
- Buyukboyaci, Muruvvet & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2016. "Costly Preplay Communication and Coordination in Stag-Hunt Games," MPRA Paper 69098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:homoec:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41412-017-0051-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chlaß, Nadine & Perea, Andrés, 2016. "How do people reason in dynamic games?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145881, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiments; equilibrium selection; forward induction; fairness; levels of reasoning.;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.