L’insoutenable dynamique de la dette : Une analyse macroéconomique du défaut souverain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Guillard & Hubert Kempf, 2012. "L'insoutenable dynamique de la dette. Une analyse macroéconomique du défaut souverain," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 122(6), pages 921-941.
- Michel Guillard & Hubert Kempf, 2012. "L'insoutenable dynamique de la dette. Une analyse macroéconomique du défaut souverain," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00821566, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sokolova, Anna, 2015.
"Fiscal limits and monetary policy: default vs. inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 189-198.
- Anna Sokolova, 2013. "Fiscal Limits and Monetary Policy: Default vs. Inflation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDette publique; Défaut souverain; Risque de défaut; Soutenabilité;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:12-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.