Les jeunes français issus de l’immigration font-ils l’objet d’une discrimination à l’embauche ? Une évaluation expérimentale sur la région Ile de France
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clémence Berson, 2009.
"Private vs. Public Sector: Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
09059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Clémence Berson, 2009. "Private vs. Public Sector: Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00423944, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423944 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:07-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.