Why are the Data at Odds with Theory? Growth and (Re-)Distributive Policies in Integrated Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rehme, Gunther, 1999. "Why are the data at odds with theory? : growth and (re-)distributive policies in integrated economies," Economics Working Papers ECO 1999/43, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1993. "Factor Shares and Savings in Endogenous Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1184-1198, December.
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1983. "An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-586.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1973. "The Dynamic Inefficiency of Capitalism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1092-1109, Sept.-Oct.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:109:y:1994:i:2:p:465-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perotti, Roberto, 1994. "Income distribution and investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 827-835, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther Rehme, 2007.
"Economic Growth and (Re-)Distributive Policies in a Non-cooperative World,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Rehme, Günther, 2006. "Economic growth and (re-)distributive policies in a non-cooperative world," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 175, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Rehme, Gunther, 2006.
"Redistribution and economic growth in integrated economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 392-408, June.
- Rehme, Günther, 2004. "Redistribution and Economic Growth in Integrated Economies," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 141, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; EDUCATION ; INCOME DISTRIBUTION ; TAXATION ; CAPITAL;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco99/43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .