Does firm agglomeration drive product innovation and renewal?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZHANG, Hongyong, 2015.
"How does agglomeration promote the product innovation of Chinese firms?,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 105-120.
- ZHANG Hong-yong, 2014. "How Does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Filip De Beule & Dieter Somers & Haiyan Zhang, 2018. "Who Follows Whom? A Location Study of Chinese Private and State-Owned Companies in the European Union," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 43-84, February.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr & Jan Cornelius Peters & Alex Schmidke, 2020.
"Spatial sorting of innovative firms and heterogeneous effects of agglomeration on innovation in Germany,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1343-1375, October.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Jan Cornelius & Schmidke, Alex, 2019. "Spatial sorting of innovative firms and heterogeneous effects of agglomeration on innovation in Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203584, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Amber Naz & Annekatrin Niebuhr & Jan Peters, 2015. "What’s behind the disparities in firm innovation rates across regions? Evidence on composition and context effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 131-156, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:vivwps:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: https://feb.kuleuven.be/VIVES/vivesenglish/general/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.