Environmental Tax Reform with Vertical Tax Externalities in a Federal State
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiuila, Olga & Peszko, Grzegorz, 2006. "Sectoral and macroeconomic impacts of the large combustion plants in Poland: A general equilibrium analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 288-307, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTax Reform; Tax externality; Federalism; Tax Burden; Capital Mobility;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-12-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2004-12-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2004-12-02 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .