Prioritarian poverty comparisons with cardinal and ordinal attributes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kristof Bosmans & Luc Lauwers & Erwin Ooghe, 2018. "Prioritarian Poverty Comparisons with Cardinal and Ordinal Attributes," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 120(3), pages 925-942, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Decancq & Marc Fleurbaey & Francois Maniquet, 2014.
"Multidimensional poverty measurement with individual preferences,"
058-2014, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Decancq, Koen & Fleurbeay, Marc & Maniquet, François, 2015. "Multidimensional poverty measurement with individual preferences," CORE Discussion Papers 2015008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rolf Aaberge & Andrea Brandolini, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty and inequality," Discussion Papers 792, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Danilo Cavapozzi & Wei Han & Raffaele Miniaci, 2015.
"Alternative weighting structures for multidimensional poverty assessment,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 425-447, September.
- Cavapozzi, Danilo & Han, Wei & Miniaci, Raffaele, 2013. "Alternative weighting structures for multidimensional poverty assessment," Research Report 13018-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Shatakshee Dhongde & Yi Li & Prasanta K. Pattanaik & Yongsheng Xu, 2016. "Binary data, hierarchy of attributes, and multidimensional deprivation," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 14(4), pages 363-378, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces13.10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.