Motivating air navigation service provider performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adler, Nicole & Delhaye, Eef & Kivel, Adit & Proost, Stef, 2020. "Motivating air navigation service provider performance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1053-1069.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Nicole & Liebert, Vanessa, 2014. "Joint impact of competition, ownership form and economic regulation on airport performance and pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 92-109.
- Dempsey-Brench, Zara & Volta, Nicola, 2018. "A cost-efficiency analysis of European air navigation service providers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 11-23.
- Kenneth Button & Rui Neiva, 2014. "Economic Efficiency of European Air Traffic Control Systems," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 48(1), pages 65-80, January.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, September.
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2017.
"Endogenous environmental variables in stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 131-140.
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2017. "Endogenous Environmental Variables In Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Button, Kenneth & McDougall, Glen, 2006. "Institutional and structure changes in air navigation service-providing organizations," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 236-252.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: Mark Armstrong & Robert Porter (ed.),Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1557-1700, Elsevier.
- David E. M. Sappington & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Privatization, information and incentives," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 567-585.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Gitto, Simone & Jovanović, Radosav & Mueller, Juergen & Pels, Eric, 2015. "Cost-efficiency benchmarking of European air navigation service providers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 50-60.
- Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Vincenzo Atella, 2013. "Stochastic frontier analysis using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 718-758, December.
- Mustafa U. Karakaplan & Levent Kutlu, 2017. "Endogeneity in panel stochastic frontier models: an application to the Japanese cotton spinning industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(59), pages 5935-5939, December.
- Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2013. "GMM estimation of stochastic frontier model with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 233-236.
- Baumgartner, Marc & Finger, Matthias, 2014. "The Single European Sky gridlock: A difficult 10 year reform process," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 289-301.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997.
"The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1127-1161.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," NBER Working Papers 5744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1778, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Toru Hattori, 2002. "Relative Performance of U.S. and Japanese Electricity Distribution: An Application of Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 269-284, November.
- Blondiau, Thomas & Delhaye, Eef & Proost, Stef & Adler, Nicole, 2016. "ACCHANGE: Building economic models to analyse the performance of air navigation service providers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PA), pages 19-27.
- Tim Coelli & Sergio Perelman & Elliot Romano, 1999. "Accounting for Environmental Influences in Stochastic Frontier Models: With Application to International Airlines," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 251-273, June.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30727607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Kutlu, Levent, 2010. "Battese-coelli estimator with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 79-81, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:601932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: https://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.