The financial market effects of the ECB’s balance sheet policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ate:journl:ajbev5i1-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Urbschat & Sebastian Watzka, 2017. "Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area - An Event Study Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kristina Bluwstein & Fabio Canova, 2016.
"Beggar-Thy-Neighbor? The International Effects of ECB Unconventional Monetary Policy Measures,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(3), pages 69-120, September.
- Bluwstein, Kristina & Canova, Fabio, 2015. "Beggar-thy-neighbor? The international effects of ECB unconventional monetary policy measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 10856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urbschat, Florian & Watzka, Sebastian, 2017. "Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers in Economics 37365, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Urbschat, Florian & Watzka, Sebasitan, 2017. "Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area - An Event Study Approach," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168135, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:510356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: https://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.