Labour Migration and Remittances in Uttarakhand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jere R. Behrman & John Hoddinott, 2005. "Programme Evaluation with Unobserved Heterogeneity and Selective Implementation: The Mexican "PROGRESA" Impact on Child Nutrition," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(4), pages 547-569, August.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Lokshin, Michael & Gragnolati, Michele & Ivaschenko, Oleksiy, 2005. "Improving child nutrition outcomes in India : can the integrated child development services be more effective?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3647, The World Bank.
- James, Jennifer S. & Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M., 2008. "Agricultural R&D Policy: A Tragedy of the International Commons," Staff Papers 43094, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1999. "Explaining child malnutrition in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 60, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhandari, Gunjan & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa, 2015. "Impact of Out-Migration on Agriculture and Women Work Load: An Economic Analysis of Hilly Regions of Uttarakhand India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(3).
More about this item
KeywordsUttarakhand; migrate; work; remittances; India; Nepal; and Pakistan; Migration; India; Hindu Kush-Himalayas (HKH); mountain areas; livelihood strategy; poverty; outmigration; village; primary data; youth; the elderly; village pradhans; gram panchayat; and local schoolteachers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .