In Remembrance: Girish Sant, Energy Expert, Activist
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Barankay & Imran Rasul, 2005. "Cooperation in collective action," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(3), pages 473-498, July.
- Henderson, William, 1955. "The Development of Regionalism in Southeast Asia," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 463-476, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AL-Saadi, Saleh Nasser & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John), 2013. "Modeling phase change materials embedded in building enclosure: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 659-673.
- Spertino, Filippo & Di Leo, Paolo & Cocina, Valeria, 2013. "Economic analysis of investment in the rooftop photovoltaic systems: A long-term research in the two main markets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 531-540.
- Ahmed, Mumtaz & Azam, Muhammad, 2016. "Causal nexus between energy consumption and economic growth for high, middle and low income countries using frequency domain analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 653-678.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy; energy critique; policy critique; Prayas Energy Group; Pune; COP17; Durban; Climate Change; Enron;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .