Unique Identity Project in India: A Divine Dream or a Miscalculated Heroism?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Udaya S. Mishra, 2008. "Managing Migration in thePhilippines: Lessons for India," Working Papers id:1346, eSocialSciences.
- Lipton, Michael, 1980. "Migration from rural areas of poor countries: The impact on rural productivity and income distribution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2008. "Do remittances impact the economy? Some empirical evidences from a developing economy," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 407, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Vijay Korra, 2010. "Nature and Characteristics of Seasonal Labour Migration : A Case Study in Mahabubnagar District of Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:3182, eSocialSciences.
- Mitra, Arup & Murayama, Mayumi, 2008. "Rural to Urban Migration: A District Level Analysis for India," IDE Discussion Papers 137, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- K.N. Nair & Antonyto Paul & Vineetha Menon, 2007. "Livelihood risks and coping strategies: A Case study in the agrarian village of Cherumad, Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 394, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
Keywordspublic policy; information systems planning; risks; post; biometric collection; countries; Financial Inclusion; UID; Unique identity project; stakeholders; india; IT projects; research activities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .