Women and Indian Nationalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jean & Murthi, Mamta, 2000.
"Fertility, education and development: further evidence from India,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean Dreze & Mamta Murthi, 2000. "Fertility, Education and Development: Further Evidence from India," Working papers 76, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jean Drèze & Mamta Murthi, 2000. "Fertility, Education and Development: Further Evidence from India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 20, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Colclough, Christopher, 1982. "The impact of primary schooling on economic development: a review of the evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 167-185, March.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical; recent origin; India; national movement; nationalist historiography;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2010-09-25 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .