Report NEP-HIS-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoyt Bleakley & Jeffrey Lin, 2010. "Portage: path dependence and increasing returns in U.S. history," Working Papers 10-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paola Andrea Barrientos Quiroga, 2010. "Convergence Patterns in Latin America," Economics Working Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Scott Fulford, 2010. "How important are banks for development? National banks in the United States 1870–1900," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 753, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Dec 2014.
- William J. Hausman & John L. Neufeld & Till Schreiber, 2010. "Donor Policies, Industry Structure, and the Global Allocation of Electrification Aid, 1970-2001," Working Papers 98, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Vina Mazumdar, 2010. "Emergence of the Women's Question in India and the Role of Women's Studies," Working Papers id:2861, eSocialSciences.
- Vina Mazumdar & Leela Kasturi, 2010. "Women and Indian Nationalism," Working Papers id:2868, eSocialSciences.
- Rainer Forst, 2010. "Two stories about toleration," RECON Online Working Papers Series 15, RECON.
- Aidt, Toke & Albornoz, Facundo & Gassebner, Martin, 2010. "The Golden Halo and Political Transitions," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 48, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.