Report NEP-HIS-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoyt Bleakley & Jeffrey Lin., 2010. "Portage: path dependence and increasing returns in U.S. history," Working Papers 10-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paola Andrea Barrientos Quiroga, 2010. "Convergence Patterns in Latin America," Economics Working Papers 2010-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Scott Fulford, 2010. "If financial development matters, then how? National banks in the United States 1870-1900," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 753, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2012.
- William J. Hausman & John L. Neufeld & Till Schreiber, 2010. "Donor Policies, Industry Structure, and the Global Allocation of Electrification Aid, 1970-2001," Working Papers 98, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Vina Mazumdar, 2010. "Emergence of the Women's Question in India and the Role of Women's Studies," Working Papers id:2861, eSocialSciences.
- Vina Mazumdar & Leela Kasturi, 2010. "Women and Indian Nationalism," Working Papers id:2868, eSocialSciences.
- Rainer Forst, 2010. "Two stories about toleration," RECON Online Working Papers Series 15, RECON.
- Aidt, Toke & Albornoz, Facundo & Gassebner, Martin, 2010. "The Golden Halo and Political Transitions," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 48, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.