What is Wrong with the Constituency Development Funds?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Sebastian, 2001. "Issues in Infrastructure Development Today: The Interlinkages," MPRA Paper 24427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1996. "International Commodity Agreements: An obituary notice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Joshi, Vijay & Little, I. M. D, 1996. "India's Economic Reforms, 1991-2001," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290780.
- Pandey, Ajay & Morris, Sebastian, 2006. "Efficient Subsidisation of LPG: A Study of Possible Options," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-04-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Morris, Sebastian & Pandey, Ajay & Barua, Samir K., 2006. "A Scheme for Efficient Subsidisation of Kerosene in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-07-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Morris, Sebastian, 1997. "Why Not Push for 9% Growth?," IIMA Working Papers WP1997-04-01_01440, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsCDFs; poor countries; accountability; donors; constituency; development; governemnts; project delivery; CSO;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .