Report NEP-PPM-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marzia Raybaudi & Martin Sola & Shasikanta Naindebam, 2010. "The Optimal Timing of the Introduction of New Products," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-07, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Financing Asia’s Infrastructure: Modes of Development and Integration of Asian Financial Markets," ADBI Working Papers 229, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alessandro Fedele & Paolo M. Panteghini & Sergio Vergalli, 2010. "Optimal Investment and Financial Strategies under Tax Rate Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albert van Zyl, 2010. "What is Wrong with the Constituency Development Funds?," Working Papers id:2644, eSocialSciences.