ListenÂ UpÂ Economists, WhyÂ MightÂ HistoryÂ MatterÂ forÂ DevelopmentÂ Policy?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHistory; Economics; development policy; historical events; economic agents;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-04-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-04-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-04-25 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .