Managing Migration in thePhilippines: Lessons for India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sil, Milly & Guha, Samapti, 2010. "Remittances and microfinance in India: Opportunities and challenges for development finance," MPRA Paper 47815, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Dec 2009.
- Vijay Korra, 2011. "Short Duration Migration in India: An Appraisal from Census 2001," Working Papers id:3932, eSocialSciences.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Zachariah KC, 2009. "Costs of Basic Services in Kerala, 2007, Education, Health, Childbirth and Finance (Loans)," Working Papers id:1837, eSocialSciences.
- KC.Zachariah & S.Irudaya Rajan, 2007. "Economic and social dynamics of migration in Kerala, 1999-2004: Analysis of panel data," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 384, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- K.C. Zachariah & S.Irudaya Rajan, 2008. "Costs of basic services in Kerala, 2007: Education, health, childbirth and finance (Loans)," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 406, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- K.N. Nair & Antonyto Paul & Vineetha Menon, 2007. "Livelihood risks and coping strategies: A Case study in the agrarian village of Cherumad, Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 394, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Vineetha Menon & Antonyto Paul & K.N. Nair, 2008. "Livelihood Risks and Coping Strategies: A Case Study in the Agrarian Village Of Cherumad, Kerala," Working Papers id:1376, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; supportive; reulatory; government; Temporary international migration; Philippines economy; society; labour; foreign countries; policy; Remittances; psychological counselling; Filipino; tax free; loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .