Volatality of Agricultural Prices â€“ An Analysis of Major International and Domestic Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parthapratim Pal & Deepika Wadhwa, 2010. "An Analysis of the Special Safeguard Mechanisms in the Doha Round of Negotiations A Proposed Price-trigger-based Safeguard Mechanism," Working Papers id:2758, eSocialSciences.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:906-:d:99965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linu Mathew Philip & Ashutosh Kumar Tripathi, 2007. "Ensuring Adequate Flexibility through Special Products: A Case Study of India," Working Papers id:967, eSocialSciences.
- Parthapratim Pal & Deepika Wadhwa, 2006. "An Analysis of the Special Safeguard Mechanisms in the Doha Round of Negotiations - A Proposed Price-trigger-based Safeguard Mechanism," Trade Working Papers 22235, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Getnet, Kindie, 2008. "From market liberalization to market development: The need for market institutions in Ethiopia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 239-252, September.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural prices; trade; domestic; international markets; commodities; agriculture; economy; wheat; rice; liberalisation; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.