Designing Clunkers: Demand-Side Innovation and the Early History of the Mountain Bike
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Jackson & Tom Mandeville & Jason Potts, 2002. "The Evolution of the Digital Computation Industry," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 323-336.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2007. "Creation and Pursuit of Entrepreneurial Opportunities: An Evolutionary Economics Perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 323-337, April.
- Christian Schubert & Andreas Chai, 2012. "Sustainable Consumption and Consumer Sovereignty," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2009. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Successful Commercialization," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Perception and pursuit of entrepreneurial opportunities: an evolutionary economics perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011.
"The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 May 2014.
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag & José Maria Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "The value of an educated population for an individual's entrepreneurship success," Scales Research Reports H201103, EIM Business and Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2001-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .