Public Spheres within Movements: Challenging the (Re)search for a European Public Sphere
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giandomenico Majone, 1993. "The European Community Between Social Policy and Social Regulation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 153-170, June.
- Höpner, Martin & Schäfer, Armin, 2007. "A New Phase of European Integration: Organized Capitalisms in Post-Ricardian Europe," MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:72:y:1978:i:04:p:1243-1261_15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan A. Fox & L. David Brown (ed.), 1998. "The Struggle for Accountability: The World Bank, NGOs, and Grassroots Movements," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561174, January.
- James A Caporaso, 1996. "The European Union and Forms of State: Westphalian, Regulatory or Post-Modern?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 29-52, March.
More about this item
Keywordscivil society; deliberative democracy; discourse; European public space; Europeanization; media; networks; participation; protest;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-02-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-SOC-2008-02-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm). General contact details of provider: http://www.reconproject.eu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .