Report NEP-CDM-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," IEW - Working Papers 324, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts & Benedikt Herrmann & Henrik Orzen, 2007. "Inter-Group Conflict and Intra-Group Punishment in an Experimental Contest Game," Discussion Papers 2007-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Guillaume R. Frhette & Franis Maniquet & Massimo Morelli, 2007. "Incumbents' interests and gender quotas," Discussion Papers 0708-06, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- John E. Roemer, 2008. "A Positive Theory of Income Taxation Where Politicians Focus upon Swing and Core Voters," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1637, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Facundo Albornoz & Sebastian Galiani & Daniel Heymann, 2008. "Investment and Expropriation under Oligarchy and Democracy in a Heckscher-Ohlin World," Discussion Papers 08-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00235436_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Pierre Yared, 2008. "Inflating the Beast: Political Incentives Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 13779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zheng Song & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "Rotten parents and disciplined children: a politico-economic theory of public expenditure and debt," IEW - Working Papers 325, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Christoph Haug, 2008. "Public Spheres within Movements: Challenging the (Re)search for a European Public Sphere," RECON Online Working Papers Series 2, RECON.
- Tim Bale & Barry Reilly & Robert Witt, 2008. "Determining Constituency Marginality in the UK Using the Expense Claims of MPs," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0108, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey, 2008. "The Informational Effects of Competition and Collusion in Legislative Politics," MPRA Paper 6989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2011. "Estimating the effect of transitory economic shocks on civil conflict," Economics Working Papers 1063, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Magnette, Paul & Papadopoulos, Yannis, 2008. "On the politicization of the European consociation: A middle way between Hix and Bartolini," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Existence and uniqueness of Nash Equilibrium in electoral competition games: The hybrid case," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0702, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey, 2008. "Ideological Uncertainty and Lobbying Competition," MPRA Paper 6992, University Library of Munich, Germany.