Globalisation, European Integration and the Persistence of European Social Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ŞTEFAN George Marian, 2015. "European Welfare State in a Historical Perspective. A Critical Review," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- Julie Chytilová & Michal Mejstøík, 2007. "European Social Models and Growth: Where are the Eastern European countries heading?," Working Papers IES 2007/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2007.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic integration; globalization; EMU; social regulation; welfare state;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2001-10-16 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:oneeur:p0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glynis Flood). General contact details of provider: http://www.one-europe.ac.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .