Eurospheres? Fragmented and Stratified or Integrated and Fair? A conceptual and pretheoreticalmapping exercise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harlow, Carol & Rawlings, Richard, 2006. "Promoting Accountability in Multi-Level Governance: A Network Approach," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Christopher Lord & Paul Magnette, 2004. "E Pluribus Unum? Creative Disagreement about Legitimacy in the EU," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/166587, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christopher Lord & Paul Magnette, 2004. "E Pluribus Unum? Creative Disagreement about Legitimacy in the EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 183-202, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thomas Gehring & Michael Kerler, 2008. "Institutional Stimulation of Deliberative Decision-Making: Division of Labour, Deliberative Legitimacy and Technical Regulation in the European Single Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 1001-1023, December.
- Muireann O'Dwyer, 2022. "Gender and Crises in European Economic Governance: Is this Time Different?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 152-169, January.
- Vaaks Katri, 2013. "The European Union in the Estonian Public Discourse," TalTech Journal of European Studies, Sciendo, vol. 3(2), pages 50-67, October.
- Elisabetta Nadalutti, 2014. "What kind of governance does emerge in EU cross-border regions and Southeast Asia growth triangles? Italy-Slovenia and Indonesia-Malaysia-Singapore border zones revisited," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 365-382, December.
- Djordjija Petkoski & Danielle Warren & William Laufer, 2009. "Collective Strategies in Fighting Corruption: Some Intuitions and Counter Intuitions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 815-822, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean public space; European Public Sphere; polity building; political science;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:ewpxxx:p0033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://eurospheres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Acar Kutay The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Acar Kutay to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://eurospheres.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.