To Enhance E-Commerce Enabling Connectivity in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lili Yan Ing & Santiago Fernandez de Cordoba & Olivier Cadot, . "Non-Tariff Measures in ASEAN," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2015-rpr-01 edited by Lili Yan Ing & Santiago Fernandez de Cordoba & Olivier Cadot.
- Fukunari Kimura & Lurong Chen, 2016. "Implications of Mega Free Trade Agreements for Asian Regional Integration and RCEP Negotiation," Working Papers PB-2016-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yoshifumi Fukunaga & Ikumo Isono, 2013. "Taking ASEAN+1 FTAs towards the RCEP: A Mapping Study," Working Papers DP-2013-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2017-11-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INT-2017-11-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-PAY-2017-11-05 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SEA-2017-11-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:pb-2017-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .