Standards Harmonisation in ASEAN: Progress, Challenges and Moving Beyond 2015
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Z. Zakaria, 2015. "Regulation of Cosmetics: What has Malaysia Learnt from the European System?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 39-59, March.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; economic integration; technical barriers to trade; standards; conformance; conformity assessment; harmonisation; free trade area; trade facilitation; regulation; mutual recognition agreement; industry association; ACCSQ; PFPWG; EU; European Commission;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2013-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .