Search-theoretic Approach to Securing New Suppliers: Impacts of Geographic Proximity for Importer and Non-importer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fontagné, Lionel & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2013.
"Assessing barriers to trade in the distribution and telecom sectors in emerging countries,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 57-78, January.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2009-37, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2013. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00975560, HAL.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Dean, Judith M. & Feinberg, Robert & Ferrantino, Michael J. & Ludema, Rodney & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2004. "The Effects of Non-Tariff Measures on Prices, Trade, and Welfare: CGE Implementation of Policy-Based Price Comparisons," Working Papers 15863, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Jaffee, Steven & Henson, Spencer, 2004. "Standards and agro-food exports from developing countries: rebalancing the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3348, The World Bank.
- KIMURA Fukunari & CHEN Lurong & ILIUTEANU Maura Ada & YAMAMOTO Shimpei & AMBASHI Masahito, 2016. "TPP, IPR Protection, and Their Implications for Emerging Asian Economies," Working Papers PB-2016-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Beghin, John C. & Disdier, Anne-Celia & Marette, Stephan & van Tongeren, Frank, 2011. "Measuring Costs And Benefits Of Non-Tariff Measures In Agri-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fukunari Kimura & Lurong Chen, 2017. "E-Commerce as Asia's New Growth Engine," Working Papers PB-2017-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far,"
ADBI Working Papers
320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Microeconomics Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Trade Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.