European Wage Coordination: Nightmare or dream to come true?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Truger, Achim & Hein, Eckhard, 2004.
"Macroeconomic co-ordination as an economic policy concept : opportunities and obstacles in the EMU,"
WSI Working Papers
125, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2004. "Macroeconomic co-ordination as an economic policy concept - opportunities and obstacles in the EMU," Macroeconomics 0408011, EconWPA.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2004. "Macroeconomic co-ordination as an economic policy concept – opportunities and obstacles in the EMU," Macroeconomics 0412007, EconWPA.
- Breiding, Torsten, 2006.
"Die Arbeitslosenversicherung in Deutschland – Beitrag zur Bekämpfung oder Ursache von Arbeitslosigkeit
[The unemployment insurance in Germany - does it cause or does it help to overcome unemploymen," MPRA Paper 20999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peeters, Marga & Den Reijer, Ard, 2011. "On wage formation, wage flexibility and wage coordination : A focus on the wage impact of productivity in Germany, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the United States," MPRA Paper 31102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W.J. Jansen & A.C.J. Stokman, 2002.
"The Importance of Multinational Companies for Global Economic Linkages,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
720, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- W.Jos Jansen & Ad C.J.Stokman, 2003. "The Importance of Multinational Companies for Global Economic Linkages," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 99, Netherlands Central Bank.
- W.Jos Jansen & Ad C.J. Stokman, 2003. "The Importance of Multinational Companies for Global Economic Linkages," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-22, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Pesliakaite, Jurgita, 2015. "Determinants of unemployment in CEE-10 economies: the role of labour market institutions and the macroeconomic environment in 2002–2012," MPRA Paper 66041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsyouth unemployment; labour supply; labour market institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epr:enepwp:020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CEPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eneprea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .