Who's (Still) Above the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Weisbrot, 2006. "Latin America: The End of An Era," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2006-31, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
Keywordssocial security; retirement; wage cap;
- H - Public Economics
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-06-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2012-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .