The Housing Crash and the Retirement Prospects of Late Baby Boomers
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshousing bubble; retirement; home equity; household wealth;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-11-18 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2008-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .