Le teck javanais : de l’exploitation illégale au boycott dramatique
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Guizol & Jean Marc Roda & Dwi R Muhtaman & Pierre Laburthe & Swan Fauveaud, 2005. "Le teck javanais : de l'exploitation illégale au boycott dramatique," Urban/Regional 0510002, EconWPA, revised 08 Nov 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roda, Jean-Marc & Langbour, Patrick & Shantiko, Bayuni, 2010.
"The chainsaw economy in Tanimbar archipelago, indonesia,"
Selected Book Chapters,in: Chainsaw milling: supplier to local markets. Wit, Marieke and Jinke van Dam (eds.). (2010). Tropenbos international, wageningen, the netherlands. xxii, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 31-37
CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40.
- Jean-Marc Roda & Shantiko Bayuni, 2004. "Community forestry in Tanimbar, and industrial prospective scenarios," Working Papers 40399, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Dec 2005.
More about this item
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epf:wpaper:40397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JM Roda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciradfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.