Privacy Metrics and Boundaries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sicat, Rodrigo S. & Carranza, Emmanuel John M. & Nidumolu, Uday Bhaskar, 2005. "Fuzzy modeling of farmers' knowledge for land suitability classification," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 49-75, January.
More about this item
Keywordscase; economics; metrics; privacy; privacy enhancing technologies; set theory;
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2005-09-29 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:1935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .