The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marquering, Wessel & Verbeek, Marno, 2004. "The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 407-429, June.
- Marquering, W. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2000. "The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility," Discussion Paper 2000-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wessel Marquering & Marno Verbeek, 2000. "The Economic Value of Predicting Stock Index Returns and Volatility," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0020, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, K. K. & Tang, K. Z., 2001. "Vehicle dispatching system based on Taguchi-tuned fuzzy rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 545-557, February.
- Mantel, Ronald J. & Landeweerd, Henri R. A., 1995. "Design and operational control of an AGV system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 257-266, October.
- Egbelu, Pius J., 1993. "Positioning of automated guided vehicles in a loop layout to improve response time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 32-44, November.
- Gademann, A. J. R. M. & van de Velde, S. L., 2000. "Positioning automated guided vehicles in a loop layout," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 565-573, December.
- Evers, Joseph J. M. & Koppers, Stijn A. J., 1996. "Automated guided vehicle traffic control at a container terminal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 21-34, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments; market timing; performance evaluation; predictability of stock returns and volatility;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2001-12-19 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .