The competitive environment of the european electricity sector in the post-kyoto scenarios
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier & Del Río, Pablo & Könnölä, Totti & García, Carlos, 2006. "The competitive environment of the European electricity sector in the post-Kyoto scenarios," MPRA Paper 19390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- den Elzen, Michel & Lucas, Paul & Vuuren, Detlef van, 2005. "Abatement costs of post-Kyoto climate regimes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2138-2151, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment decisions; Post-Kyoto scenarios;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-01-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2007-01-02 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emp:wpaper:wp06-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amada Marcos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeiees.html .