Workgroup Gender Diversity and Charismatic Leadership: Asymmetric Effects Among Men and Women
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Hope Pelled, 1999. "Demographic Dissimilarity and Workplace Inclusion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 1013-1031, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-10-29 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2005-10-29 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-10-29 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-10-29 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emp:wpaper:wp05-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amada Marcos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeiees.html .