A dreadful heritage: interpreting epidemic disease at Eyam, 1666-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Brien, D P, 1981. "Ricardian Economics and the Economics of David Ricardo," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 352-386, November.
- Dorfman, Robert, 1989. "Thomas Robert Malthus and David Ricardo," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 153-164, Summer.
More about this item
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .