Competing notions of "competition" in late-nineteenth century American economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Granick, 1959. "An Organizational Model of Soviet Industrial Planning," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 109-109.
- Meade, James, 1985. "Obituary: Lionel Robbins," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 3-5, February.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .