The formation of “modern” economics: engineering and ideology
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .