Evolutionary urban transportation planning? An exploration
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsevolutionary economics; urban economics; transportation planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2006-01-01 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PKE-2006-01-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-01-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:0512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .