Exporting and the saga for competitiveness of Brazilian industry: 1992
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hofman, André A., 1991. "The role of capital in Latin America: a comparative perspective of six countries for 1950-1989," Series Históricas 4, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ariel Coremberg, 2008. "The Measurement of TFP in Argentina, 1990-2004: A Case of the Tyranny of Numbers, Economic Cycles and Methodology," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 52-74, Fall.
- Willmore, Larry, 1996.
"Export processing in the Caribbean: lessons from four case studies,"
42, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Larry Willmore, 2004. "Export Processing in the Caribbean: Lessons from Four Case Studies," International Trade 0412001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio Lopez, 1998. "External Financial Fragility and Capital Flight in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 257-270.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andrés Solimano, 1993.
"Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 259-318,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andres, 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1148, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andrés., 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Working papers 3552-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andres Solimano, 1993. "Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment," NBER Working Papers 4380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMPETENCIA; EXPORTACIONES; INNOVACIONES; PRODUCTIVIDAD; PRODUCTOS INDUSTRIALES; COMPETITION; EXPORTS; INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS; INNOVATIONS; PRODUCTIVITY;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col048:9603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Biblioteca CEPAL (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.