Internationalization strategies in Iberoamerica: the case of Portuguese trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Joaquim Ramos, 2005. "A internacionalização das empresas portuguesas: a experiência brasileira," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 45(0), January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2011.
"The Fundamentals of the Portuguese Crisis,"
Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(2), pages 195-218, June.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2011. "The Fundamentals of the Portuguese Crisis," GEMF Working Papers 2011-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Joaquim Ramos Silva & Mário Franco & André Magrinho, 2016. "Empirical investigation of the effects of industry type and firm size on export barriers," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 1052-1065, November.
- Bjørndal, Trond & Lappo, Alena & Ramos, Jorge, 2015. "An economic analysis of the Portuguese fisheries sector 1960–2011," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 21-30.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMPETITIVIDAD; EMPRESAS COMERCIALES; EMPRESAS INDUSTRIALES; ESTADISTICAS COMERCIALES; EXPORTACIONES; IMPORTACIONES; LIBERALIZACION DEL INTERCAMBIO; POLITICA COMERCIAL; PROGRAMAS DE ACCION; REGLAS Y NORMAS; BUSINESS ENTERPRISES; COMPETITIVENESS; EXPORTS; IMPORTS; INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES; PROGRAMMES OF ACTION; RULES AND REGULATIONS; TRADE LIBERALIZATION; TRADE POLICY; TRADE STATISTICS;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col022:3618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Biblioteca CEPAL (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.