Gender Wage Gaps in the Netherlands with Sample Selection Adjustments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjan Petreski & Nikica Blazevski & Blagica Petreski, 2014.
"Gender Wage Gap when Women are Highly Inactive: Evidence from Repeated Imputations with Macedonian Data,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Petreski, Marjan & Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Blagica, 2014. "Gender wage gap when women are highly inactive: Evidence from repeated imputations with Macedonian data," MPRA Paper 57226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bargain & Prudence Kwenda, 2009. "The Informal Sector Wage Gap: New Evidence Using Quantile Regressions on Panel Data," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Gap; Quantile Regressions; Sample Selection;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nawm04:504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .