Deterring and Compensating Oil Spill Catastrophes: The Need for Strict and Two-Tier Liability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kip, Viscusi, W. & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2011. "Deterring and Compensating Oil Spill Catastrophes: The Need for Strict and Two-Tier Liablility," Scholarly Articles 5027954, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles F. Mason, 2017. "Public Policy Towards Offshore Oil Spills," CESifo Working Paper Series 6584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Viscusi, W. Kip & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011.
"Addressing Catastrophic Risks: Disparate Anatomies Require Tailored Therapies,"
Working Paper Series
rwp11-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Viscusi, Kip W. & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2011. "Addressing Catastrophic Risks: Disparate Anatomies Require Tailored Therapies," Scholarly Articles 5688700, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-07-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-07-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp11-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .