Making Democracies Work: Social Capital and Civic Engagement in 47 Societies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daskalopoulou & I., 2017. "Democracy and social capital in Greece," Business & Entrepreneurship Journal, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-2.
- Nikolova, Milena & Roman, Monica & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2017.
"Left behind but doing good? Civic engagement in two post-socialist countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 658-684.
- Nikolova, Milena & Roman, Monica & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Left Behind but Doing Good? Civic Engagement in Two Post-Socialist Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikolova, Milena & Roman, Monica & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2015. "Left Behind but Doing Good? Civic Engagement in Two Post-Socialist Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2016. "Left Behind but Doing Good? Civic Engagement in Two Post-Socialist Countries," Discussion Papers 36, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Irene Daskalopoulou, 2016. "Social capital at the outburst of the economic crisis in Greece, 2008-2010," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 79-86, June.
- King, David & Zeckhauser, Richard & Kim, Mark, 2004. "The Management Performance of the U.S. States," Working Paper Series rwp04-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Christos J. Paraskevopoulos, 2007. "Social Capital and Public Policy in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 09, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1314-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp01-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.